Political and Social Activism Services
Political candidates and social activists require a variety of services beyond those typically provided for local businesses. While both need a strong website with excellent search engine optimization, virtually all political candidates require a variety of unique services. Many of the services we provide political campaigns and social organizations are confidential as they help to give our customers an edge against their opponents, but some of the services in addition to web design and web management are listed below.
- Active Blogging
- Bulk Email Blasts
- Social Media Account Management (e.g. Facebook and Twitter)
- Video Editing Services for YouTube
- Press Release Publication on the Web
- Internet Fundraising Campaigns (e.g. Money Bombs)
- Opponent Research
- Speech Review/Editing
- Issue Position Review/Editing
- Social Media Crisis Management
Case Study of Political Campaign Web Development
Through our efforts a grassroots political campaign raised just shy of $70,000 from online fundraising. RJ Harris, was a U.S. Congressional campaign in 2010. He ran against a long time incumbent in Oklahoma’s 4th Congressional district.